Safe Salon Commitment
To our valued Beauty Supply Outlet customers:
We’re excited to welcome you to our stores.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our store environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our staff.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their salon service before coming to the salon in order to minimize in-person wait time.
In addition, we are following local mandates to space our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers during their visit.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our stores, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Stylist Wellbeing
- Stores are following CDC and PHAC guidelines, local and provincial mandates, as well as cosmetology board regulations.
- Some local mandates require customers to wear masks, so please check with your store on their mask policy.
- Staff will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the stores highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Prior to opening each day, stores will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, province, and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any employee presenting symptoms will stay home from work following CDC/PHAC and local guidelines. We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to Beauty Supply Outlet.